Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Are u safe on internet

Of all the things I do, school is the least favorite. Takes up most of your time, and it cuts into time to be with your friends. The fact that many are stressed to make grades and to succeed is ridiculous. Especially when they don’t even use half the things they’ve learned in the future. My life consists of two things, home and school. Back and forth and I have to work it’s an outrage! It sucks up so much of my time. And we can’t do anything to stop this way of living. There are some good sides, though. My favorite hobby is football. I love to just go outside and play. When I’m with my brother we just throw the ball back and forth and no one can win or lose. It’s just a simple game of catch. We do this until we get bored or become too tired, afterward, we usually just make a snack or go to sleep. We usually do that every day of the week. Baseball takes vigorous work, speed and luck to succeed at it. Also you need to have hand eye coordination to catch, throw, and hit the ball.

No comments: